Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Truely Unique Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Truely Unique Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Truely Unique Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
- The materials on Truely Unique Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Truely Unique Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Truely Unique Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Truely Unique Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Truely Unique Inc.’s Internet site, even if Truely Unique Inc. or a Truely Unique Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Truely Unique Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Truely Unique Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Truely Unique Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Truely Unique Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Truely Unique Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Truely Unique Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Payments AND PROCESSES OF INVIOCES
Truely Unique Inc. has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Truely Unique Inc. prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card, paypal or wire transfers. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. An order may be invoice separately. Truely Unique Inc. has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. Truely Unique Inc. is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Truely Unique Inc. and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. Invoices must be paid within 15 days of the invoice date. For all but consumer purchases, Truely Unique Inc. reserves the right to charge you a late penalty charge of 1% per month applied against undisputed overdue amounts or the maximum rate permitted by law whichever is less. Every 30 days thereafter, you will continue to be charged an additional late penalty charge.
9. Refund Policy
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the applicable laws. However, if “non-faulty” accounts are cancelled within two weeks of the first payment a full refund, will be given.”
10. RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
11. PRODUCT PRICING & DESCRIPTIONS
The List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. In cases of mispriced in our catalogs in which the item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered in our website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Truely Unique Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell, trade or provide customer information to a third party with customer consent.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.