Road Trip Special Bonus Month: Bring in 4 or more and spend a total of $150.00 together and you will get a bonus this month of not 10% but 20% off. Talk to your group, talk with friends and call us and tell us when you are coming here. Each group will also receive a gift certificate.
First of all, Osvaldo and I want to thank you for your cards, donations, prayers, and blessings while Osvaldo went through his surgeries. He is home now and will take up to a year recovering and learning to walk again. There may be times we must close the store, but we will post it on Facebook before we do. We also want to thank all who came in and helped us out. We couldn’t have done this without you. A special thank you goes out to our Quincy who worked day after day keeping up with everything in the store and doing it with her helper Lillith. She deserves a well needed rest. We thank you Maliki and Quincy for painting our bathroom. Next will be the floor.
Osvaldo and I want to thank all of you for shopping with us during the holiday season. We have already ordered lots of candles and have ordered Alchemy. We will be ordering stones and magical supplies this weekend, as well as herbs by the end of the month. We have new jewelry in and in store sales. Get your homemade cocoa before we are out for the year. This month we will not hold many classes but will start in February. Look at some of the new classes we are offering.
Watch Facebook and Twitter for events and sales! Stop by and see us for that perfect Valentines Gift. We have homemade cocoa for sale for those cold days. We now show and sell Starwise Creation Art. https://www.facebook.com/Starwisecreations/ as well as many other local artists’ wares.
Starting in March, we will open up one Sunday every other month for a Community Round Table. This will be a place to share topics, ideas, meet others, and join in for community fun and pot luck luncheon.
- Drum Circle and Jam Sessions this fall: November 25th & December 9
- Souls Fest at Whispering Pines November 3, 4, 5
- Most Tuesdays and Thursday: Carol will be here doing Angel readings 2 to 5 PM
- Quincy will be reading most Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays or by appointment.
- Read about more classes on the calendar or on Facebook and Twitter.
Small Business Holiday Shopping:
- Small business needs your help. Shop small businesses are the backbone of our society. Without us, you would have less in your community, no place to hang out, support for your events, and you would not have a place to enjoy your shopping experience.
- Support your small businesses by joining in classes, 100% customer service, do your holiday shopping here first, by gathering friends and do a road trip special, come on in sip some tea, shop relaxed and stress free, and stay awhile.
- 1 starts our SBA Rock program. Come in and take a selfie with our painted rock and your favorite item in our store, post it to your page tagging us at @truelyunique and come see the rest at the store to try to win shopping sprees in Wilson.
- November 25th: SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: We will open at 10 on Saturday and will have a tote filled with goodies for the first 10 people shopping with us. (with a $20.00 purchase) Small business totes form American Express will be filled with fun goodies and stocking stuffers for the holidays. Anyone making over $100.00 purchase will receive a free gift.
- Every Saturday in December will be games, puzzles, prizes and plenty of fun at Truely Unique.
- Shop here to support any of our 30 local artists, make their holidays special also.
Sales and new merchandise:
· New silver jewelry is in, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings and barrettes.
· New Alchemy jewelry is displayed and awaiting a new home.
· New statues, gifts, autumn incense, and tea to see, smell and taste.
· Alchemy calendars.
· Herbs are in and shelves are full.
· Sales: Watch Facebook and Twitter for weekly specials. And so many in-store and weekend sales.
Helen’s Honey: Local Raw honey sold by jar and by the pound.
Sacred Wood Farms: Garrett and Kate Bishop Smithfield, NC
919-273-4774 910-232-0612, read flyer in the store.
Fashions by Lisa: Designed shirts, capes and cloaks.
We always carry Elderberry Syrup, cold remedy syrup lotions, creams, and tinctures, beard oil, beard cream, hair tonic, wrinkle cream, pain reliever cream, hot flash oil, new herbal salts and sugars.
Reiki treatment with Osvaldo, Tarot with Living Green
Spiritual Consultations with Kay, Ionic Purification Foot Bath
Private meditation classes, Tarot readings with Onyx
Angel readings with Angelica, Candle Dressing and Spiritual bags